- Luxury Hotel Collection, 800 gsm
- Make-Up Removal Towels, 30% OFF
- Free Towel set, with $100.00 purchase
- Turkish Peshtemal, 30% OFF
Luxury resorts, Boutique hotels, Spas, Bed & Breakfasts, Cruise Lines. Contact us to get the best quality with the best price.
- Kids Collection Coordinated Towels, Bath Accessories and Shower Curtains
- Enter Our Sweepstakes Win one of four Turkishtowels.com Terry Bathrobes. Click here to Enter Sweepstakes
Make it Personal
Make your mark.with unique fonts, colors and styles, monogramming feels more modern-and
a lot more fun.
Please click here to view our Monogram Guide and Gallery
Pay with Credit Card
Turkish Towels came into existence as a branch of velvet weaving at the beginning of the 18th century in Bursa,
which is one of the most important textile centers of Turkey today. At first, the towels used to be weaved on
handlooms. The most favorite ones were those that were weaved on ‘Black Handlooms’ that were only produced 4
or 5 towels a day. In time, towel industry became very powerful. Turkish Towels, which are generally made of
cotton, were exported to India, Iran, Syria, Egypt and Balkan countries in the 18th and 19th centuries.
Today on Turkishtowels.com, you visit these towels which have such an old history. We leave you alone on a pleasant trip at our web site to see our wonderful towel, terry bathrobe, bath mat and bath rug collections…